Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

6.18.2012

6 A little more awkward..


No sleeping in here this weekend!
We were up bright foggy & early headed towards Austin Tx.
Once this was flowing in my system I was pretty much ready to attack the world. 
Along with my wonderful Jack Johnson playing.

Okay, so just when you thought my little family couldn't get more awkward..
We just did!
Yes, we go & compete with these beautiful babies..
I know what you are thinking..
A W K W A R R R R D...
After the competition we headed out for Phillip's first boat ride







We ended up docking by one awesome trail..
 where I had a grand ole' time snapping away..


We then headed back which felt like the longest up hill walk EVERR!
Boy oh boy was I happy to see this waiting to haul us back home.
And of course we can't forget about our wonderful Father's Day!
My hubby deserved every bit of pampering we had to offer!
Happy Monday Y'all!!
Toodles, Jen




6 comments:

Hey You! Thanks so much for your sweet little love notes =D