Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

10.23.2012

5 Sad, Annoyed, Angry & Bitchy...

This man has seen it all. He knows me better than I think I know myself. Yesterday was one of those days, those days where I was full of self-indulgent pity and just wanted to crawl under a rock and separate myself from reality. I'm a huge perfectionist and absolutely hate myself on those days where I let it get the best of me. There I was rushing after a quick dinner. My mind spinning about the laundry & dishes that needed to be put away. I still had to make sure homework was all finished and the boys were ready for an evening at the park. I became agitated as I walked into our bedroom to see shoes not put away and more laundry thrown on the bed. Phillip walked in and sighed,  he stared at the sullen look on my face... he knew I was bothered. He asked what's wrong... & of course my usual response a very passive "nothing" He begged that I cheer up and enjoy the rest of the evening.  So that is what I tried to do. I tried my hardest to forget all the "must do's" that I didn't get around to finishing. He then quoted me this quote he heard "Want to feel sad? Live in the past. Want to feel anxious? Live in the future. Want to feel peaceful? Live in the present." I wish I had the carefree spirit he carries around. I admire him so much. I thank God for this wonderful man I'm blessed with.  I thank God for his patience and understanding that he has for me.  Almost ten years later & I still get butterflies thinking about him. I love him & he loves me what more can a girl ask for?

5 comments:

  1. Adorable pictures! Messy Dirty Hair sent me to say hello :) Hope you're having a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pics are adorable! We all have days like that hopefully you woke up feeling fabulous because you are!!

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the share-Not many get to see whats in front of them until its too late-You are very blessed & happy!! Thanks again(-:

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like a good man. I too, can be dramatic about things....but sometimes God gives us a good man to even us out.
    Just found you through the Wiegands. New follower.
    Stop by sometimes :)

    www.laurenrebecca.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a wonderful saying. In fact, I might print it out and stick it on my wall. Such a lovely out look on life. I am also the same as you, if things are done (like most of the time) it just gets to me (and I can't sleep too which sucks). I'm working on it
    http://myfroley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey You! Thanks so much for your sweet little love notes =D