Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

11.26.2012

6 Whats been going down......Sort of

After a very short week of holiday fun I realized I did not get ONE photo of our Thanksgiving celebration. Total fail I am. We had so much family fun time this week that I totally forgot to take some snap shots. Here are a few that I captured with my new phone that hubs decided to surprise me with :) 
Road trips to the country to visit the parentals, vegging out and having movie dates, Celebration of a few births & of course having my guys to myself for an entire week....Awesome week! Hope you all had a very Blessed Thanksgiving! 

6 comments:

  1. I didn't take many pictures either. Guess what happens when you're having fun! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me either! I forgot my camera:( Looks like you had a good Thanksgiving though:)

    Sarah
    http://skylarinc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You seriously have the cutest family!

    I took a few pictures, but sometimes I hesitate to do so .. I feel like I'm obligated to share, then, and there's nothing fancy about Thanksgiving at our house. ;)

    I wanted to stop by and thank you for becoming my newest follower -- I'm looking forward to getting to know you better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your little guys have the cutest smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable little ones!!♥ You are so blessed! Such beautiful kids :) Im a fan!

    Followed you:)
    ♥,
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love the picture of your poochie. And the kids are super cute too!

    ReplyDelete

Hey You! Thanks so much for your sweet little love notes =D