Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

4.03.2013

3 Momma lost her cool...


That moment... I'm sure I'm not the only mother out here who looses her cool. Lately I've felt like I have lost total control of everything. Life is slipping by and I just can't get a grip. Sometimes I just cry mostly when I'm trying to get something done & remind myself woah, you aren't even half way done with the to-do list.  I usually get the eye roll when I complain that there isn't enough time in the day. Even though I'm a stay at home mom. People say we have it made. If anything I feel like there's more stress on us than working a regular 8-5 job. I'm constantly trying to make myself feel like I accomplished something. I HATE it. Is there anyone else feeling like this? Any great tips at managing time a little more wisely? This girl needs it! OH & to top it off I keep telling myself we are ready for another bambino... lots of bambinos! Ha! Talk about crazy thoughts! Happy hump day!

3 comments:

  1. I have been there so many times. I think with each child we had I learned to let go of some things, the things that were least important to me. I realized last year after the birth of our fourth child that I wasn't giving myself enough credit and I wasn't giving my kids enough of my attention. I did a complete overhaul of how I managed my time, the commitments I had on my plate, and spending quality time with my children. It wasn't an easy overhaul but it was much needed. Hopefully you can find a good routine and balance soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its totally normal for you to feel that way. I have been a stay at home mom for 11 years now.. Both my kids are 10 & 11... The younger stages are hard...but just hang in there.. In my experience being at home is much harder than working outside the house. But its also much better. You make your own schedule right now and even though it might be crazy.. you can change it too! I had kids close together so I didn't have to go through all the stages at different times with different kids.. it worked out pretty well so it might be a good idea to add to your family.. Never know! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been on both sides working mom and stay at mom. Either way it always feels like the weight of the family always rest on our shoulders. What helped me was just to focus on what was important...my kiddo's. If they get what they need I have done my job.
    On the days...um weeks...I feel like I'm really losing in, I make check list and set timers. It sounds dumb but it helps me. Hang in there :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey You! Thanks so much for your sweet little love notes =D