Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

10.19.2012

2 Another Bike Rodeo...


Yesterday was my little guys First Grade Bike Rodeo. He has been preparing himself for this all week! We waited patiently for him to come show off his moves. He jumped on that bike & took off. I went snapping away.... I wanted to capture every little moment... his moment. As his friends cheered for him he thought he might show off a little by standing up and peddling a little harder. Geesh, this kid! He was so proud of himself and I couldn't stand the expression on his face when it was all over with. My heart wanted to burst with excitement for him. I'm one proud mommy of a hard working little seven year old.  I love you bub & you did a wonderful job!

2 comments:

  1. This is so adorable. What a proud mommy you must be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like he had so much fun!! Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Hey You! Thanks so much for your sweet little love notes =D