10.11.2012

10 My baby swallowed a Penny..

So I'm pretty sure you have a couple of these laying around..
And maybe a curious little person like this one?
Who likes to put everything & anything in that mouth of his...
Well this one year old did just that! He found a shiny little penny and swallowed it, right as I ran to take it from him..Choking?? Nope, just straight up swallowed the little sucker!
That's when I hit Mommy panic mode. Called up the hubby to hear  eh, he will poop it out..
Yea, that didn't calm me down so I decided to get some advice from Grandmother she works in the E.R. at one of our local hospitals and has seen all kinds of crazy Uh'Oh's
Her advice take him to get x-rayed! Holy crap was I a nervous wreck! Just before attempting and preparing for the E.R.the hubs fed him some yummy fiber stuff & shortly after there it was...
We struck treasure! Stinky treasure that is..

No problems what so ever. Just one happy, stinky little guy
So lesson learned.. don't fret! There is something shiny and pretty in every poopy situation =D





10 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I would have hit panic mode myself. Thank god for the treasure.
    XO,
    Zhanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to here he's Ok! And I love the lesson at the end :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! love the ending part. I would've been freaking out too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! Such a huge fear of every momma! So glad you made it through {the penny too}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahah OH MY GOSH. I would've freaked out if Lilly swallowed a penny too!!
    So glad it all turned out ok!
    What a precious boy you have ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahah wow! I would have been freaking out too! Funny story though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your blog, super cute! I would be so worried if that happend, good thing everything worked out! I can't wait to read more!
    -meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, Emily has put coins in her mouth before too!! It scares the crap out of me! I don't think she has swallowed them though haha. Good thing he is okay!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eek! My baby puts all sorts of things in her mouth, but so far nothing besides tape has really gone down the throat.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know the feeling. My 1 year old puts everything in her mouth. He is such a cutie :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey You! Thanks so much for your sweet little love notes =D