Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

3.04.2013

8 Witte Museum & Dinosaur love....


This past Friday we had the oppurtunity to get a sneak peak of Dinosaurs Unearthed over at the Witte Museum. Pretty exciting considering I finally got the chance to meet some pretty awesome Bloggers of San Antonio. Lets just say it was one fun time, especially with my little guy being my date & all. ;)

We loaded up on snacks that the Witte so graciously provided & we were off!
I don't know if he was more excited about the cookies or the dinosaurs?
Scary Teeth, Dino's with feathers, and lots of Rawrs....
By the end of our tour we were pooped...in a good way!  We took what we learned & by that I mean a new favorite langauge.... lets just say there is a lot of RAWRING going on around here. 

8 comments:

  1. You got some great shots of all the dinos! I'm sorry I don't think I got to officially 'meet' you while we were there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I still didn't meet everyone :( Hopefully soon we can all get to know each other :)

      Delete
  2. I used to be obsessed with dinosaurs when I was younger...I would love to go here! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pictures! Sad I couldn't be there with my SA Mommy Bloggers so we could meet, hopefully soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, I still didn't get the chance to meet so many of you! I.m so looking forward to meeting you soon =D

      Delete

Hey You! Thanks so much for your sweet little love notes =D