Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

11.14.2011

0 In The Dumps!

So Today I woke up feeling like I was going to take on the world with my mommy super powers. Well that was not how today turned out. Actually I didn't take on anything besides feeding the little one and getting his doc. appointment out of the way. The piles of laundry is still pouring out of the laundry basket, dirty dishes still sitting in the sink and of course mud all through out the house. I want so bad to take on my blogging journey, but just don't have the "umphh" I started this thinking it would be fun and full filling sharing with others and meeting new friends who share the same kind of interests. Instead I continue to feel lonely and as if I am just speaking to myself. Then I read some very encouraging words from Little Miss momma and my day was turned around. Never give up! I will keep pushing and continue on this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey You! Thanks so much for your sweet little love notes =D