Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

6.05.2012

0 Summer fun has begun

Well summer has started around these neck of the woods & I could not be more thrilled! Summer for me means being a super busy momma... sure that means stocking up on groceries for all those extra snacks I've been making, or picking up toy cars all day and just a whole lot of craziness going on. But I have been waiting for these little moments where I get to spend every minute of the day with my little dudes :)

That means....

Snow cone trips...
sitting around at the pool watching Big Bro at swim practice...
getting butterflies in my belly at his first swim meet...
having a little time for his biggest fan....
watching a brave little 6 year old...
 
having tons of snuggle time...

& with my stud of a man...
   
can't forget boots...
& just counting our blessings...

Happy summer Y'all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey You! Thanks so much for your sweet little love notes =D