Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

3.12.2013

0 Microsoft Store is now at the Shops at LA Cantera

This past Friday I joined in on the fun of taking a sneak peak preview of the new Microsoft store over at the shops at La Cantera. I love anything techy so this was pretty exciting! The Microsoft store has so much to offer. 
We had a chance to see how Windows 8 works with a little presentation. We also got the chance to explore the surface Pro.... I must say this little device is pretty awesome and convenient. 
Did I mention the windows phones? I think this was my favorite part. Just hearing about Kid's Corner made me feel like my life just got easier. Kid's corner is a place on your phone just for your little ones. They can play games go into apps, music anything just for them. It basically becomes a smartphone just for them without invading your space. 

We also got to meet some really cool peeps. 
So now go show them some love! Shop online or stop by and check them out. They have great in-store assistance,  workshops, and will even train you if you are not to good with the fun techy stuff. You can also follow them Here & Here.
Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey You! Thanks so much for your sweet little love notes =D